Terms and conditions
- The client is supposed to have read the terms and conditions and declares to agree with them when he books a photoshoot
- When booking a photoshoot, the client makes a choice out of 3 fixed packages.(or temporary promotions and actions (for example mini photoshoots)) The photographer can change the prices on the website at any given time; however, the client always pays the price which was on the website at the time of booking.
- The mini photoshoots don’t belong to the main packages. They are announced by the photographer and their time, location and theme are set by the photographer.
- Payment for the photoshoot happens in two parts. The client pays half the price of the chosen package at the moment of booking through the online payment system on the website. The booking is only confirmed when this advance is paid. This advance is not refundable in case of annulation by the client. The second half of the package will be paid for when the client receives the final invoice (see below)
- The photographer reserves the right to chage the time of the photoshoot in consultation with the client. In case of sickness or force majeure on the client’s side the client is asked to inform the photographer ASAP; client and photographer will then look for a new date.
- The client undertakes to be present at the set time and place with the agreed number of people. The client undertakes to warn the photographer in case of delay on the day of the photoshoot. Depending on the schedule of the photographer, the shoot can then be shortened or postponed. If the delay is longer than 15 minutes without prior warning, the photographer reserves the right to cancel the shoot without refund.
The photographer undertakes to use the set time in an optimal way to achieve as much good quality images as possible.
- At last one week after the photoshoot the photographer will give the client by access – by means of a weblink and password – to an online gallery consisting of more photos than determined by the chosen package. This access is granted for a period of 3 months starting from the moment the photographer sends the weblink and password. After these 3 months this gallery will be archived and made unavailable to the client. This gallery consists of photos in low resolution and carrying a watermark. Downloading from this gallery is not allowed. The distributing of this link and password to others by the client happens only at own risk.
- From the gallery, the client can choose the number of photos as determined by the chosen package, and add photos, prints, or albums at extra cost. The photographer will then send a final invoice. At last 48h after receipt of payment of this final invoice, the Photographer will send to the client his selection of pictures in digital form, in high resolution .jpg-format, in colour as well as black and white, without watermark. At this time, prints and albums will be ordered and will be ready after a few days. The can then be collected at the photographer’s address or be delivered by mail at extra cost.
- If the client orders a photobook, the photographer decides on the layout. Before the album goes into production, the photographer will send a preliminary design to the client, who has the right to one revision of the whole photobook.
- Unless agreed otherwise, photo’s made by the photographer can be published at all times on the photographer’s website, instagram and facebook page, as well as via other channels used by the photographer to promote her work.
- The pictures are considered as an artistic work and as such are subject to copyright. The photos remain intellectual property of the photographer and can not be used commercially (ie. be sold, used for competitions, etc.) without explicit consent of the photographer. The selection and editing of the photos by the photographer are considered as expessions of her artistic vison, hence the photos can not be cropped or edited by anyone else. The use of instagram filters, photo stickers etc. is not allowed. Unselected photos, unedited photos or photos in RAW-format can not be obtained by the client.
- Vouchers are only for sale on the website and are valid 6 months after date of issue. Vouchers bought on the website (of which the code starts with “2021-km.photo) can be used on packages as well as special actions, mini photoshoots and various prints.
Promo gift vouchers given by the photographer or one of her business partners are only valid to use on one of the 3 main packages.
Vouchers can not be changed for cash and can not be returned.
- The photographer can not be held responsible for material or immaterial damage during the photoshoot.